Gelish® is THE ORIGINAL, and has the Midas touch when it comes to perfecting the nail look. Considered the gold standard of soak-off gel polish, along with being the 1st brush-in-bottle gel polish ever invented! Gelish Soak-Off Gel performs like Gel, applies like polish. To paint your nail Just Right. From the Start.
Gelish Soak-Off Gel Features:
- Brand New Cap! Ergonomically designed to ensure comfort for hours of strain free services.
- New Brush Laser-Cut domed bristle.. providing the smoothest application yet and better control near the cuticle. As well as, an increased bristle count to guarantee full coverage and streak-free nails.
- New Formula for a perfect finish every time!
- You will love the Shoulder Color Ring! Newest Colors w/ a Larger Color Dot!
- Sanitize the nails and your clients hands. Push back the cuticle.
- Clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the natural nail using your Hand & Nail Harmony file of choice (recommended: Hand & Nail Harmony Wooden File).
- Gently remove the shine using the Hand & Nail Harmony 100/180 Buffer.
- Remove the dust and wipe the nail with Gelish® Cleanser using a lint free wipe.
- Apply Gelish® pH Bond to the nail plate.
- Apply Gelish® Foundation Gel - in a thin application and seal the edges of the nail.
- Place hand in the Gelish® LED 18G Light for 5 seconds or UV Light for 1 minute.
- Apply Gelish® Soak Off Gel Polish of Choice - in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail. Place hand in the Gelish® LED 18G Light for 30 seconds (20 seconds for light colors) or a UV Light for 1 minute for lighter colors or 2 minutes for darker colors. (For darker coverage, repeat this step once.)
- Apply Gelish® Top It Off Gel Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a thin light application. Place hand in Gelish® LED 18G Light for 20 seconds or UV Light for 2 minutes. STEP 11: Cleanse inhibition layer with Gelish® Nail Surface Cleanse and Wipe It Off™ lint-free wipes.
- Massage Gelish® Nourish Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.