- Step 1 - Keratin Bond: Health Natural Care
- Step 2 - Base coat: Tear-Free, Non-Burn Formula. The Base Coat is used before adding a layer of dipping powder. It used with each layer to create an even and long lasting coat.
- Step 3 - Activator: Low odor, amazing strength. The Activator is used to harden the powder and seal in all the previous layers so the nail can be filed and buffed prior to the top coat.
- Step 4 - Top Coat: Tear-Free, Max Shine. The Top Coat is the finishing touch to protect and make a hard, shiny surface to the top of the beautifully dipped nail.
- Step 5 - Cuticle Oil: Serum Treatment Oil. Cuticle Oil is the finishing touch on any healthy nail. It adds the needs moister back into the skin and cuticle after the dipping process has concluded.
- Step 6 - Brush Restorer. The Brush Restorer is for cleaning the base, top and activator brushes between and during applications. It dissolves any power or residue left over from the application.
Triple Vitamin products encourage healthy nails. Infused with Vitamin B5, D & K; they never contain harsh solvents.
Fastest Dip Removal in the market. OFF IN 7 MINUTES
- Soaks off faster than gel polish
- Tear-free formula
- Quality formula that's self leveling & even coverage
- Double Dip, Double Vitamins
- No airborne dust
- No buffing required